1. James, William (1901-1902). The varieties of religious experience: a study in human nature; being the Gifford lectures on natural religion delivered at Edinburgh in 1901-1902 (1903). New York [etc.]: Longmans, Green, and Co., p. 20. Retrieved February 5, 2014 from Lecture I: Religion and Neurology via Princeton collection at Internet Archive
2. Ram Dass (1989). Promises and pitfalls of the spiritual path. In Grof, S. and Grof, C. Spiritual Emergency. Los Angeles: Tarcher via Bush, Nancy Evans (2012). Dancing Past the Dark: Distressing Near-Death Experiences, pp. 29-30.
3. Renier, Noreen, Psychic Detective (2011). The Practical Psychic: A No-Nonsense Guide to Developing Your Natural Intuitive Abilities, p. 97.
11. Keith, Jim (1997). The Casebook on the Men in the Black, p. 208.
12. Retrieved October 1, 2013 from Sirius Disclosure
13. Finck, H.T. (1906). Edvard Grieg. London, J. Lane; New York, J. Lane company, p. 78, retrieved October 2, 2013 via Wellesley College Library at Internet Archive: Edvard Grieg
14. Ibsen, Henrik; illustrated by Arthur Rackham (1936). Peer Gynt a dramatic poem. Philadelphia: J. B. Lippincott. Retrieved October 12, 2013 from ACT FOUR, Scene I via Kelly – University of Toronto at Internet Archive
16. Fort, Charles (1919). The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Book of the Damned (2007). Retrieved September 30, 2013 from The Book of the Damned by Charles Fort via The Book of the Damned by Charles Fort
17. Taylor, E. 2007. Choices and Illusions. Carlsbad, Calif.: Hay House. As cited by: Taylor, E. 2009. Mind Programming. Carlsbad, Calif.: Hay House.
18. “Nazis on the Moon” (2015), NASA’s Unexplained Files (SCI channel).
19. “The Returned” (2016), Ancient Aliens (HIST channel).